Saber Ecosystem: FAQ

BASICS
Q: What is Saber?
A: Saber is a low slippage AMM for trading pegged assets on Solana.

Q: Where is Saber’s code? :computer:
A: Saber · GitHub

Q: Where is Saber’s documentation? :newspaper:
A: https://docs.saber.so/

Q: What assets does Saber currently support? :moneybag:
A: Saber currently supports trading of 20 assets including USDT, USDC, BTC, FTT and a number of other wrapped and stable assets.

Q: How do I use Saber?
A: See this video to get started: How To Use Saber: Trade, Provide Liquidity, and Farm - YouTube

Q: Are LPs charged any fees?
A: The only fee charged to LPs is a .5% withdrawal fee on USDC / USDT - for discussion of this by Dylan see Discord

TEAM, BACKERS, AUDIT
Q: Who is on the Saber team?
A: Saber is following the Saber Labs team on Twitter https://twitter.com/saber_hq. Dylan and Ian cofounded Saber Labs

Q: Who supports Saber? :handshake:
A: Saber is backed by Race Capital, Social Capital and the Solana Foundation among other great investors.

Q: Who has audited the contracts? :white_check_mark:
A: Bramah systems has performed an audit and a public one is linked here Discord. There are Solana Labs core devs in all private repos.

SBR TOKEN
Q: What is the SBR token?
A: The Saber Protocol Token (SBR) Explorer | Solana is a governance token which will be used to steward the development of the Saber Protocol and collaborate with the community on key parameters including fee models.

Q: What are tokenomics and token use?
A: Find a summary of token uses, distribution, and future plans here: Introducing SBR — the Saber Protocol Token | by Saber Labs | Saber

Q: How many SBR tokens are there? :1234:
A: There is a hard cap of 10 billion tokens

Q: How can I buy or sell SBR? :twisted_rightwards_arrows:
A: Markets for SBR are at orca.so and Aldrin as well as gate.io and Bitrue. SBR is a governance token and should not be considered for speculative investment

Q: Where can I stake SBR? 🧑‍🌾
A: You can use SBR as collateral on Port Finance for rewards. Single staking coming Q4.

Q: What is the token emission schedule? :calendar:
A: Currently, 1.5mm tokens are issued per day across pools. 3.5 billion tokens will be released total. The exact rate is subject to change and can be seen live on the website

COMMON ERRORS
Q: "Transaction simulation failed: Error processing Instruction 0: custom program error: 0x1"
A: Make sure you are leaving enough SOL in your wallet for fees

Q: Ledger not working?
A: Enable blind signing in ledger settings

Q: how to get rewards from old farms?
A: Navigate to your affected pools, and manually change the word “quarries” to “farms” in the url, then claim old rewards. for example, change
Saber | Solana AMM to
Saber | Solana AMM

Q: I withdrew from a SOL pool, and now I have wrapped SOL - how do I unwrap?
A: Use step.finance or the native tool in the phantom wallet

COLLABORATION
Q: Where are Saber brand assets like fonts and logos?
A: Figma

Q: Where is the code to build on top of Saber swap?
A: We have an open source SDK at GitHub - saber-hq/stable-swap: Libraries for interacting with Saber's StableSwap program. 🔁

Q: Where can I find code for farms + Pools?
A: We use the quarry protocol: GitHub - QuarryProtocol/quarry: ⛏ An open protocol for launching liquidity mining programs on Solana.

Q: How can I contribute to Saber?
A: Active community members can be promoted to ambassadors. If you are looking to build on top of Saber and need help please reach out to team member.

5 Likes

Thanks marko and the ecosystem

i m in

3 Likes